Could we be a match?
It takes a switched-on person to work at Asurion. Our team are the first point of contact for valued customers seeking to make a mobile phone or smart device insurance claim. We help new and existing customers to understand their policies, resolve issues, and achieve the right outcomes.
You could be great in our customer care roles if:
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are empathetic and a good listener
- You're a great communicator - verbally and in writing
- You enjoy taking responsibility and like to see things through
- You can multi-task (our advisers take notes and operate systems whilst on calls)
- You take pride in your work and in doing the best job you can
- You're adaptable and able to cope with change and a dynamic environment
- You enjoy being part of a helpful and supportive team
- You're reliable, resilient, organised and committed
- You have excellent time-keeping skills
- You're able to build rapport with customers over the telephone
- You have a good sense of humour
Training and support
If you have the above qualities, we can train you in everything else you need to know. You'd attend an initial intensive training programme and beyond that, you'll have ongoing support from more experienced staff, including our, "floor-walkers" who are always on hand to help with tricky customer calls, and also from your line manager who will coach you and mentor your development. In fact, the quality of our coaching culture and programmes is one of the key factors in our success.
We're a growing business, which means there will always be plenty of opportunities for you to progress upwards and move into new roles, such as claims or complaints, or to work in other parts of the business.
We recognise talent and promote based on merit, so if you're good at what you do and take pride in your work, you can achieve fast progress.